- SIPC Modernization Task Force Report – February 2012
- Mr. Joseph Borg, Director, Alabama Securities Commission
- The Honorable Orlan Johnson, Chairman of the Board, SIPC
- Mr. John Coffee, Adolf A. Berle Professor of Law, Columbia Law School
- Mr. Steven Caruso, Partner, Maddox, Hargett, & Caruso
- NIAP’S Testimony
- Chairman Kanjorski Opening Statement
- Rep. Scott Garrett Opening Statement
- U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission 37th Annual Report states “This legislation, the most important in the securities field in 30 years, established the Securities Investor Protection Cooperation to provide insurance for customer accounts.”
- 2000 SEC SIPC Audit – Office of Inspector General states “the Act protects customers whose securities were misappropriated, never purchased, or stolen.”
NIAP SIPC – Summary Fact Sheet – click here.
SIPC Reference Material – click here.
Kanjorski Letter to SIPC – click here.
SIPC Response to Kanjorski Letter – click here.
NIAP Letter to SIPC – click here.
Hearing Testimony and Statements: